Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sometimes You Could Melt


Oscar has been getting really into golf this year. As I blogged a few weeks back, every Sunday for $10, from 4-6pm, there is Kids' Golf at Saranac Inn Golf Club. He has been using an old toy set we found at a garage sale and Joe surprised him today by sending him some new clubs. (along with my new camera, Joe was Santa Claus today). Clarke found Oscar "flapping his wings" outside today, which is what Oscar does when he can't stand the excitement. He has been outside since, practicing, and he just came in to ask some help with the staple gun....hmmmm. Here is the project he was working so diligently on. He used my bulb digger, his ripped flannel PJ's which I was saving for rags, an old curtain rod, and a plastic cup. I stapled the flag on and then after he obsessed that the flag didn't look like it was flying, we stapled on a twig for support.

No comments: