Sunday, July 29, 2007

Proof

Some in my loyal readership have accused me of manically relaxing up here. They read daily and have gotten the idea that I haven't properly shut off my "go till you drop" valve. I dispute that wholeheartedly first ( you have no idea how shut off I am), but secondly, I wanted to let those skeptics know that on my weekly google calendar printed on the fridge ( I can't believe I'm using paper), I scheduled in yesterday and today as "hang" i.e. catch up on chores, call people, sit outside, listen to NPR. In fact, Clarke has said he is "sick" of Yahtzee. Surely, that tells you something. Here are some pics from today taken as we walked around the property looking to reposition our zipline, find more blueberries, and plan a tree house

2 comments:

Beryl Ament said...

Shame on you! How can you talk about "loyal readership" when you did not notify some of us who would constitute such a readership that you even have a blog?

I'll forgive you and be back. Nice to see you here.

Anonymous said...

those cats are cute