Wednesday, July 2, 2008

You and Me Both

So I had anticipated great tails of outdoorsiness to share but unfortunately, my client, who I was officially finished with on Friday, thought otherwise. I have another 2 week engagement with them and have been tied to the computer and excel. Nevertheless, not too shabby working with the windows open, in a barn. I am running out right now to Hot House (is that the name? I always forget.) to see about some flowers. I have gotten a few good runs in. Man, I had forgotten what it's like to run hills. Lil ol' McKenzie Pond Rd. is kicking my butt. Other than that, hermitville around here - I haven't even had Donnelly's yet (!)

3 comments:

Phill said...

Surely you've at least BlueMooned it once or twice or gotten over to Nori's! (Is that how you spell it?) Enjoy the time alone - even if it is work-filled!

Slope Opera said...

Nary a Blue Moon or Nori's run! Can you believe it? I'm heading to Nori's this eve though!

Juli said...

Tails. Rich!