Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cousin Fest Day Two

Rainy day yesterday. We started the day at Blue Moon ( god I love that place) and then i dropped boys at Wall-E while I did grocery run. I asked the teenager at cash register if I had enough junk food to last the week with 4 boys. He literally scoffed and rolled his eyes "em....no....". The amount of food being consumed is fairly alarming I must say. I am not used to things like entire blocks of cheese, gallons of milk, pounds of lunch meat just disappearing in one sitting!

For rest of the day, we made it to Donnelly's (finally!) and back to house for evening hors d'oeuvres and wiffle ball. Because the weather was so conducive, I roasted a turkey for dinner and watched in wonder...

The boys decided to sleep outside in tents and have just arrived back at house, looking like there was not a lot of sleeping but a lot of frivolity. We are supposed to hike today so let's see if they can pull it off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?! You're right down the street?! Well, we can revel in our geographic closeness, at least.

I know it must be nuts for you with the fam right now, especially with limited time. And I am having a pretty nutty week as well. I have to be in Etown all day tomorrow! If you find you have five free minutes - let me know, I'm around town off and on.