Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cousin Fest Day Three

Indeed there were tired boys this morning. I heard murmurings of prank calls, streaking, whipped cream consumption.... I decided to not ruin my life by forcing a hike and allowed them a lazy wiffle ball morning. After that, we decided to finally go for it and do the bobsled run, which we have talked about everytime the Fabulous Bower Boys visit. We then tackled some mountain biking at High Peaks at Mt. Hoevenberg. Pizza for dinner, Starsky & Hutch and now back to the tents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bridget....

Having just arrived home from day 2 pickup of the French Club arriving from Paris in Montreal (all safely delivered to their waiting parents)I just purused your blog with a stiff vodka and tonic in hand. Of course it is followed by another.

I must apologize for my having to cancel a barby for the boy's and you this weekend. Joanne is off hauling Shayla's horse Beau back from surgery in New Hampshire and thank god he is ok. I will make it up to the guys.........with hot barby wings, ceasar extreme salad and whatever you desire as one of the greatest neighbors to fall upon our doorstep.

Enjoying the blog, your energy and enthusiasim and commitment to family, jesus I wax rhapsodic..........

Will finish the blowdown and trees this week.

Your Neighbors..David, Joanne and menagerie