Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Stop theWhiteface News

I'm really trying to plan my summer and all i keep reading about is the most excellent ski season that awaits us after the summer. This must stop. I need a summer music calendar , the summer yoga schedule at InnerQuest, the new Donnelly's ice cream calendar - KIDDING- has it ever changed, the farmer's market calendar. Can't believe it's May already! Who is more excited about the end of school, the boys or i?

Oh, and for those bloggers that rsvp'd for Bloggers at the Barn. My apologies on the cancellation. Rest assured it will be rescheduled.

1 comment:

Phill said...

I LOVE the Summer music series(s)!

We made friends in other towns early on, so I end up all over the map seeing concerts during the Summer. (My favorites are Saranac Lake and Jay. I would add Lake Placid, but I don't like the faux-stone and concrete monstrosity that they turned the lakeside park into.)