Sunday, October 14, 2007

Oscar Fest 2007


Nine kids, fifteen passenger van, one car vomit, dozens of foosball games, one day of rain, five movies, eight kids surviving the ski lift, hundreds of giggle fits, zero blood drawn, three episodes of inappropriate language, three jumbo pizzas, six acres of corn maze, forty-eight pancakes, one very happy Oscar Williams. I'd love to post all one hundred pictures as they are totally adorable but I haven't gotten sign off yet from all parents so here are a few authorized crowd shots until I can post slide show.

1 comment:

Laurie and Chris said...

OMG! I just found your blog and had to say Hi we just got back from lake placid we were there for 7 days on vacation this was our 5 time to go and we love it. We would move there in a heart beat if we new we both could get a job!!I have looked at a few things and will be back to read more.Great pictures!!