Monday, January 28, 2008

GOBAMA in the Adirondacks

Adirondack Enterprise Presidential Poll Results

My goal on this blog was to stay focused on our experiences in the Adirondacks (failed), to keep it light and not too soul-baring (kinda failed), and to stay out of news and politics (failed as of this post).

I can't help it. I am a political person and much of my thoughts these days focus on the primaries. Joe is knee deep in politics for his job and we are both huge supporters of Barack Obama. I won't go on about why because many have said it better. He may not win NY but my guess is he will win the Adirondacks and NYC. Like I've said before, the people are cut from them same cloth. Independent minded and forward-thinking.
Stay tuned Saranac Lake residents. We are planning a fun Obama fundraiser!

No comments: