Monday, November 19, 2007

Over the River and Through The Woods

To the barn, of course, for Thanksgiving. We opted for a quiet, "us only" Turkey Day for the first time ever? I think. While I thought I'd miss having time with big family (either williams or mitchell), we decided to make it totally nontraditional by scheduling a 46er climb. This would be our 4th and we think Phelps Mountain is our target. The only conundrum is that it has snowed much more than expected. We all have snow shoes but if it's really rough conditions, we might end up with a Thanksgiving ski instead of a 46er hike. Either way, should be interesting day.

1 comment:

TheGeneticGenealogist said...

I just wanted to let you know that my family enjoys reading about your adventures. We also dream of someday having a home (maybe weekend or holiday) in the Adirondacks, just as you do, so it's great to have your blog as inspiration that it's possible. I hope your family had a great Thanksgiving holiday!